How and what to ask about in order to find out how was your child's day at school.
20 alternative questions about a child’s day at school:
- What was the best thing that happened today at school? (What was the worst thing that happened today at school?)
- Tell me, what were you laughing at today?
- Where is the coolest place in the school?
- Tell me, what new word did you hear today?
- Next to whom did you sit during lunch?
- How did you help anyone today?
- Name one thing you learned today and which you did not know yesterday.
- When were you the happiest at school today?
- When were you bored at school today?
- Who did you want to play on the break today and you did not have a chance to?
- Tell me about something good that happened today.
- What can you do to learn as much as you can during the lesson?
- What is the best place to have fun during the break?
- Who is the craziest person in the class? What makes him/her so funny?
- Which element of lunch did you like the most?
- If you had a chance to become a teacher for one day, tomorrow, what would you do?
- If you could switch places with someone in the class, who would it be? Why?
- Tell me about three different situations in which you used a pencil at school today.
- If a spaceship landed in the classroom, who would like it to take away? Why?
- If music was played at school, what song would you choose?