In accordance with the article 13, paragraph 1-2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), further referred to as GDPR, we inform you that:
I Personal data administrator
Personal data administrator is The International School, Jagielska St. 2, 02-886 Warsaw, with the governing authority of Szkoła Międzynarodowa Sp. z o.o., on behalf of which the Principal performs the duties of personal data administrator.
II Objectives and basis of processing
Administrator processes data:
- for implementation of “The educational agreement” – the legal basis for the processing of your data is art. 6 paragraph 1. 1 (b) GDPR. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party;
- for performance of the statutory duty of an administrator (article 6, paragraph 1 (c) GDPR) – art. 33 in reference to the art. 11 of the Act on the educational information system of 15 April 2011;
- for archival purposes as part of implementation of the legitimate interest of the administrator through information protection in the event of a legal need to demonstrate the facts (article 6, paragraph 1 (f) GDPR);
- to possibly determine, vindicate or defense against claims which is part of implementation of our legitimate interest (legal basis art. 6, paragraph 1 (f) GDPR).
III Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, and after its completion by the time compatible with implementation of the obligation to archive documents
IV Recipients of data
- The recipients of your personal data will be those entities to whom the administrator is obliged to provide data under applicable law in connection with educational activities, i.e. The Ministry of National Education and other national institutions.
- Your data will be accessible for the personnel authorized by the administrator.
- Your data may be also accessible for the entities (processing entities) that provide accountancy services, courier and mail, teachers, speech therapists, educators and other persons who carry out additional activities and work with administrator on the basis of self-employment.
V Rights of data subjects
In accordance to GDPR, you have the right to:
- access your data and receive their copies;
- correct/change your data;
- delete data, limit the data processing;
- object to the processing of data;
- move data;
- complain to the supervisory authority.
VI The right to object
At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your data as described above. The administrator will no longer process your personal data for those purposes, unless he will be able to demonstrate that in relation to your data there are any important legal bases which are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary to determine, vindicate or defense claims.
VII Information about the requirement/voluntariness of providing data
You provide your data voluntarily, yet, necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party.