We kindly inform you about change in school lunch ordering system in our school.
IMPORTANT– FROM SEPTEMBER 1, CHANGES THE SYSTEM FOR ORDERING MEALS. PLEASE, REGISTER IN STARTEDU APPLICATION. PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHANGE OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNTS FOR PAYMENTS FOR ORDERS (WE SUGGEST UPDATING YOUR DATA IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNTS). BANK ACCOUNTS USED BY IN THE SCHOOL YEAR 2018/2019 ARE NOT USED ANY MORE. BE CAUTIOUS WHEN MAKING PAYMENTS IN ORDER TO AVOID MISTAKES.
- BEST KATERING and The School Management have decided to implement an electronic system for ordering
meals and catering system management STARTEDU.
- REGISTRATION – in order to start ordering meals, register in the system by clicking the link below:
IMPORTANT – the link above is an individual link for a particular school. Do not use any other links found on the Internet. (these are the links for other schools in various parts of Poland).
- The link to log in to STARTEDU account – startedu.pl/User/LogIn
- Starting from September 28, 2019, orders and payments for school lunch will be monthly through STARTEDU.
- Cancellations of meals are made in STARTEDU system through text messages sent to the system – communication with the machine, fixed rules for sending messages, Resignations through telephone or email will not be accepted. Cancellation shall be made up to 1 day before lunch delivery by 8.00pm.
- The payments made for cancelled meals are displayed in the ZWROTY (RETURNS) tab of your account and will be automatically used to charge for subsequent liabilities.
- Forms of payment for order (optional):
- Traditional transfer shall be made to an individual bank account of each user (the system automatically generates an account number for each registered user).
- Instant on-line transfer (Przelewy 24) – there is an additional fee of PLN 3 charged by the banking operator for transactions up to PLN 1000, or PLN 4 for transactions over PLN 1000.
- Personal data protection, legal aspects
- All STARTEDU System functions have been discussed with lawyers and correspond to current requirements for similar IT products. Personal data are collected and processed by STARTSOFT Limited Liability Company Limited partnership to fulfill the concluded contracts and to support service of meals (legal basis – art. 6 section 1 point b of GDPR). STARTSOFT Limited Liability Company Limited partnership will also appoint Data Protection Officer (DPO) who you may contact in each data protection issues using an address provided in Regulations.
Money accumulated in the MASTERSZEF system will be automatically transferred to the new account in STARTEDU application.
When registering in new application, use the same login (email address) and password as in MASTERSZEF system.